Mobile cranes are used at construction sites for assembly or disassembly of various concrete and metal structures. They are of various dimensions and purposes. The handling of such a crane requires precision, responsibility and consideration, since heavy loads are moved, and serious damage or serious accidents can occur due to lack of attention. Only suitably qualified personnel can operate the crane.
WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
The programme is intended for future operators of mobile cranes and workers who are already working with hydraulic mobile cranes but do not have any appropriate written certificate.
The training is intended for mobile crane operators at construction sites during assembly or disassembly of various heavy (concrete, metal) structures and similar. We use mobile cranes to lift and move heavy loads.
The training includes professional theoretical content that the operators of mobile cranes must know for the successful management of the machinery and the practical handling of mobile cranes under the guidance of the instructor.
- Safety and health at work using mobile cranes
- The basics of power drives, types and description of motors, basics of electrical power engineering, friction and lubrication, maintenance and hydraulics
- The description and operation of mobile cranes
- Practical training using a mobile crane
After successfully passing the theoretical and practical exam, you will receive a certificate of professional competence for the operation of mobile cranes.
- Day 1–3: Theoretical training and professional lecture
- Day 4–6: Practical training using machinery – takes place on the training grounds in agreement with the instructor
- Theoretical and practical exam
The participant receives the materials and programme of practical training before starting the course.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Age 18 years
- B category driving licence
- Medical fitness of the candidate
- Practical management of work equipment