Training for Drivers of all Vehicles Carrying Dangerous Goods - ADR
Occupational drivers also encounter dangerous goods cargo. And you often wonder when you can transport it under no special conditions, and when it is necessary to have passed the exam for the transport of dangerous goods, a properly equipped vehicle or something else.
At B&B Training Centre, we have the authority of the Ministry to organise training and exams for:
- Basic initial ADR training
- Specialist training for the transport of dangerous substances in tankers
- Specialist training for transport of class 1 hazardous substances (explosives)
- Renewal training (basic and specialist)
The training is intended and mandatory for drivers who regularly or only occasionally transport all types of hazardous substances identified as such by the law.
The persons that can take an exam for the transport of dangerous goods:
- After the completion of 21 years of age
- being a driver as a sole entrepreneur or within another company
To successfully obtain a certificate, you must be present at the theoretical part of the ADR training and the practical part, as well as correctly answer at least 70% of the questions in the theoretical exam.
The dates of training and examinations are available on our website.
After passing a theoretical exam, you receive a certificate of professional competence for drivers of motor vehicles for the transport of hazardous goods, which is valid for 5 years.