DRIVING LICENCE FOR CAR
This category includes passenger and commercial vehicles with a maximal admissible mass of a maximum of 3500kg and no more than 9 seats. The required age for taking a driving test of this category is 18 years.
The category B driving license also includes a license to drive vehicles of categories AM, G and F (the condition is to have passed the exam in safe work with a tractor and tractor attachments) and quadricycles.
If you decide to drive with an accompanying person, you start training at the age of 16 and train with an accompanying person for 2 years, and then pass the practical part of the driving test.
Our fleet offers a rich selection of modern vehicles.
- 20-hour course of road traffic regulations at the driving school
- Theory exam at the examination centre
- Driver training at the driving school
- A driving exam at the examination centre
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Required age – 17.5 years of age
- Acquired medical certificate (at the practice of occupational, traffic and sports medicine)
- First aid exam (at the Red Cross)